DragonFly MAX is an electronic health record designed to save you time & ensure the athlete is healthy and ready to participate in athletic competition. We focus on the details so you can focus on what matters…safe and healthy athletes.
Follow the easy steps below to get started using DragonFly MAX.
“I’M A PARENT”
1.Visit the athletic website and click on the DRAGONFLY for MIDDLE SCHOOL link.
2. On the sign-up page, click “Sign Up for Free”.
3. Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your email address or phone number.
4. Enter your child’s School Code when prompted and confirm this is the correct school.
5. Click “Add A Child” in the DragonFly MAX web site, then follow the prompts to create your child’s
profile and complete his/her participation forms, including uploading any necessary documents.
6. After completing your child’s forms, you can review his/her profile OR add another child’s profile.
Now that you’re done, download DragonFly MAX from the App Store or Google Play and sign in.
“I’M AN ATHLETE”
1. Download the DragonFly MAX app from either the App Store or Google Play.
2. Click “Get Started” and follow the prompts to create your account.
3. Choose your role in the school (i.e. – Athlete).
4. Enter your School Code (shown below) when prompted, then tap “Request” to join the school.
School Name: Pelham Park Middle School
School Code: AKHP48
Now you’re all set! You can find out more about additional features at